Car-like mobility. But without all those damn cars.

16 July 2006

Bike Rush Hour Amsterdam

Trial
We have talked about this a bit and you have been kind enough to indicate that you could give me a hand with this. But before doing so, I need to make sure that it is not going to be too much of an imposition. Of course if you do something like this, it should be paid for. But at this point I simply cannot since I have quite literally run out of money in my attempts to getting our New Mobility Advisory/Briefs project on line (with hopefully the first marketing shots to go out this week. Pray for me Stefan.)

My entirely selfish (not quite actually but let’s keep on truckin’ here) motive is to have a one click link to something in which I would be talking about all this, problems and solutions, as indeed was kind of what I was doing with you all during your visit here. Now I have no idea as to how and indeed if that might work. I do know that in an analogous situation where someone has transcribed a talk I have given, and though it may have worked at the time when you actually look at it in cold hard print, the result is not quite the same. Hmm.

No comments: